- I once rode on a camel on a beach as a kid (ok, it was just a tourist trap, but still).
- I used to like cutting up worms in as many pieces as possible when I was 3 or 4 (they really do stay alive. Freaky.)
- I remember my first kiss. Also at age 3. He was a cutie, but I can’t remember his name. Blond and blue-eyed wouldn’t you know.
- When I’m in an urban setting (the norm for me) and really stressed, I think of that huge sea turtle I saw swimming past me once on a diving trip. Who knew turtles were so graceful?
- On the wall in my living room, I have three identical square frames. The middle one is a gorgeous mandala, incredibly intricate, in tones of red with the word “energy” framing it. To the right is a b/w photograph of a black man seen from the back (a beautiful back at that). He is crouching in what must be a dance stance and his arms are extended on both sides. He’s wearing a long rafia ‘skirt’. To the left, is a ballerina, also in b/w. She’s caught mid-flight. Literally. She looks like a bird, or a butterfly. Back and arms fully extended, shaping a wonderful arc, and then legs forever frozen mid-jump in a perfect split. She’s in white tulle against a black background. Both photos seem to date from the 30’s-50’s. I never tire of looking at that composition.
- I have been known to eat breakfast cereal morning, noon and night. With berries. Yum!
- I have over 30 bottles of perfume and cologne but I only actually use one or two, maybe three. I just don’t know what to do with all the other ones. What if I want to wear one for a special occasion?
Seven people I haven’t tagged yet…
- Are You There, Blog? It’s Me, Margaret.
- John Eaton
- Tiv (just had to name you again. Plus, I’m curious…)